|First appearance:||Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand|
Golem (ゴーレム) is one of the major enemies in the Boktai series. Golems are soulless statues made by ancient magic that serve the Immortals. If a Golem spot the player, it will roll up into a ball and roll to attack. Sometimes they charge up to cause more damage, but will be stunned. In the first Boktai game they sleep between 3:00-3:30 a.m.
- Clay Golem: A brown Golem made of clay. This is the most common type, being present in all Boktai games.
- Stone Golem: Just like Clay Golems, except grey and stronger.
- Golem+: Just like normal Golems, except red and stronger than Stone Golems.
- Ice Golem: Blue Golems made of ice, which are weak to fire.
- Muspell (Iron Golem): The "Iron Giant from the Inferno", a giant dark gray Golem made out of iron, the boss of the Firetop Mountain in the first Boktai game. It attacks by rolling like nomal Golems, and can punch, make rocks fall from the ceiling and divide into three normal Golems.
In Jewish folklore, a golem is an animated being created entirely from inanimate matter.